The New DH-R EVO brings maximum power, unparalleled modulation and optimized heat management to heavy 29er DH bikes, long travel Enduro rigs and the new era of E-MTB charging. The G-Spec DH-R brake has been re-designed to the all-new DH-R EVO. A new caliper, new lever, new hose, new oil, new pads, new 223/2.3mm rotors and a new hydraulic leverage ratio, creates a new performance standard that fuels the TRP brand. The DH-R EVO comes in a high polished Silver, subtle matte black or the radiant Gold finish, to match any high-end bike on the market.
In the kit
- DH-R EVO Disc Brake
- Two spare olives
- Two spare barbs
- Mounting screws with washers
- Ergonomic, dimpled lever blade
- Advanced 9mm internal brake lever piston
- High performance resin pad compound for increased thermal stability and shorter bed-in process
- New performance flow caliper with increased oil speed flow for quicker response
- Lower viscosity mineral oil for better fluid flow and increased heat stability (up to 230°)
- New 5mm hose for increased stiffness for better hydraulic pressure and increased thermal stability.
|Lever Reach Adjust:
|Pad Contact Adjust:
|Reversible Lever Body:
|Enduro / DH
Specs subject to change without notice. Please check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
On all orders over $50 include free shipping!
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.