FORGED deep in the belly of Mt Rainier using only the finest alloys used by Thor and Odin themselves comes the new Rainier x Spank Split 35 Stem! Available in 2 godly color combinations that would make any of those “other” mountain gods jealous.
Available in 35mm length and comes packed with extra bling factor with our beer cap top caps and with both Ti Gold and Black hardware for the ultimate in customization of your chariot!
Ride. Rainier. Repeat.
The Split Stem is shot-peened and anodized for maximum strength and additional durability over non-peened components.
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Trail & Enduro applications with 35mm handlebars
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered barclamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising barclamp security or stiffness
- Shotpeen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included
MATERIAL: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate
LENGTH (mm): 35
RISE (°): 0
DIAMETER (mm): 35
STACK HEIGHT (mm): 34
WEIGHT (g): ±135
FINISH: Shotpeen anodized
On all orders over $50 include free shipping!
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.