What makes the PNW Kyle Warner Range Handlebar stand out from the rest? Coming in at 10 degrees of rearward sweep, the Range KW Edition helps put your shoulder blades in a more neutral position, while reducing wrist fatigue and discomfort.
When designing the Range KW handlebar, Kyle Warner wanted to create the best cockpit configuration. The handlebar features 2014 Aluminum alloy, a trail friendly material, resembling carbon's chatter absorbing characteristics, in a more cost-friendly and durable package. 2014 is lighter than 6061 alloy and more supple than 7075.
Kyle Warner has decided to donate all his royalties from his signature handlebar to NICA, The National Interscholastic Cycling Association. Five percent of every sale goes directly to NICA and helps grow mountain biking.
“At the end of the day we are all big kids on bikes and what better way to keep the sport growing than to give back to the younger generation and the people helping them fall in love with the sport.” - Kyle Warner
- Signature handlebar of Kyle Warner 3-time winner of North American Enduro Tour
- Constructed of superior materials - 7000 series aluminum
- Forged in superior heat treatment process - increases longevity and ride quality
- Exceptional price point for the level of quality and performance
- 3 year warranty provided by PNW
- 3 Color options to perfectly match any bike
|MATERIAL||2014-T73 heat treated alloy|
|BAR CLAMP DIAMETER||31.8mm|
|BACK SWEEP||10° bend|
|UP SWEEP||5° upsweep|
|INTENDED USE||Trail, All-mountain, Enduro|
Feel free to call us about our current inventory!
All orders over $50 include free shipping!