The Stamp 1 Pedals bring the impressively thin profile and supportive platform of Crank Brother's proven Stamp series into a more affordable price point than ever. Feel free to call us about our current inventory!
By constructing the body out of a durable composite material, Crank Brothers is able to keep the cost down while saving a considerable amount of weight compared to the aluminum Stamp 2 pedals.You still get a premium bearing and seal system that resists contamination season after season, as well as your choice of two platform sizes optimized for a different range of shoe sizes. The large pedals have a particularly large platform, but both sizes inspire confidence when the trail points downward and gravity takes over. There are 9 adjustable pins per side to ensure your feet stay securely in place, and at only 13mm thick these pedals do an exceptional job at minimizing rock strikes.
- Platform pedals with a thin profile that won't break the bank
- Composite body saves weight and cost while staying durable
- Thin 13mm profile helps prevent rock strikes
- Substantial surface area inspires confidence on descents
- Premium bearing and seal system preserves that extra smooth spin
- Large pedals recommended for shoe sizes 10 - 15 US
- Small pedals recommended for shoe sizes 5 - 10 US
- 9 adjustable pins per side for secure grip
- Item #CRN004L
All orders over $50 include free shipping!