With over 40 years of production, the PK Ripper is the most famous and longest-running bike in the history of BMX. It honors a legacy both innovative and timeless. This year we collaborated with Vans, the original action sports footwear and apparel company, to produce the first-ever limited-edition Vans PK Ripper, adorned with details like Vans x Cult tires and grips, a Vans checkerboard padset, and even Vans ‘66 valve caps. Vans was founded in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is embedded in BMX culture. Many top riders throughout the history of the sport including “PK” himself, Perry Kramer, have worn Vans shoes and ridden in many Vans-sponsored BMX races and events. To complete this awesome PK Ripper collaboration, Vans produced Vans x SE Bikes PK Ripper shoes, complete with reflective checkerboard detailing and PK Ripper sidewall art. Get the bike and get rippin’! Limit one per customer.
- Vans edition 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, Diamond Dropouts
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Full Cr-Mo “Off the Wall” Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing bars
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Vans x Cult 20” x 2.1” Tires
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, '66 Dice Valve Caps, Alloy Rear Wheel Washers
- 24 pounds
On all orders over $50 include free shipping!
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.