Fairdale The Goodship 2017
The Goodship is Fairdale’s top-of-the-line steel road bike. We set out to design a bike with race-inspired geometry that still retained Fairdale sensibilities. The bike is a mix of some tried and true technologies that have been paired up with some of the most modern manufacturing techniques and resources available.
One of the things we are most excited about is that the frame will be made using our seamless, Japanese, Drawnright tubeset. It’s a unique opportunity to have complete control over the butting, shape and size of each tube. Every Drawnright tubeset is also heat-treated to precise tolerances to further improve their strength and ride quality. The end result is a completely custom, high-quality 4130 chromoly tubeset that is specific to each size of the frame.
Paired with an Enve carbon fiber fork and a full SRAM Force 22 group, this bike is ready to ride!
- FRAME: Fairdale Goodship, Drawnright Tubeset, 100% 4130 Chromoly
- FORK: Enve 2.0 Carbon Fiber
- HANDLEBAR: FSA Vero Compact (54, 56 = 420mm. 58, 60 = 440mm)
- STEM: FSA Gossamer (54, 56 = 100mm. 58, 60 = 110mm)
- HEADSET: FSA Impact Pro, sealed, integrated SRAM Force 22
- BRAKE LEVER: SRAM Force
- BRAKE: SRAM Force
- GRIPS: Cork Handlebar Tape
- SEAT: Fairdale
- SEAT POST: FSA Gossamer, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 31.8mm
- CRANKS: SRAM Force 22, 50/34T (54, 56 = 172.5mm, 58, 60 = 175mm)
- BB: SRAM GXP
- RIMS: Fairdale w/welded seam, 28H Front, 32H Rear
- FRONT HUB: Fairdale, sealed bearing, 28H, w/quick release skewer
- REAR HUB: Fairdale, sealed bearing, 32H, 11-Speed, w/quick release skewer
- TIRES: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700c x 25mm
- CHAIN: KMC X-11, 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-28T, 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 22
- R. DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 22
- F. DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 22, 31.8 Clamp-on
- SHIFT CABLE: Fairdale Linear Slic Kable, by Odyssey
Lenny's has a large selection of safety gear including a full range of helmets to best fit you. https://lennysbikeshop.com/collections/gear-1
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working 100%, Lenny's recommends that all Fairdale bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. If your bike is 100% your riding will be 100%. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
We Also Recommend